Thursday 8 May 2014

My Top 5 Super Sentai series

I was hoping to do Top 10 but I only watched a  few seasons like Kyoryuger. Instead of putting Top 10, I put it to Top 5. So here are my favourite seasons.

5) Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
Dekaranger is a great season and not that dark. I love all the characters espeacially Jasmine (Dekayellow) and Ban (Dekared). The Doggie from SPD looked crap in my opinion because the face is big and damn blue. I prefer Dekaranger's one better even though other people said its cheap. I like that there is no enemy teams but criminals from different planets. The mecha are quite well-designed. I like the episode of Souji killed his girlfriend's brother. Its damn sad.
4) Mirai Sentai Timeranger
My first Sentai season I've watch.People like me said this season is damn dark due to violence and storyline. which are not suitable for Time Force. Naoto (TImefire) was killed by a Zenitto because Captain Ryuuga change the past. I like Tatsuya (Timered) and Yuri (TImepink). They are best Sentai pairs. Yuri is AK badass as she always gets away with anything.
3) Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
I love this Sentai and it also counted as a dark season. Torin get killed twice! I love this season because better enemy team,a great and dark storyline, the Kyoryugers. I feel bad Luckeiro because he was forced to do all the evil job. The movies are damn epic but I wish the movie was more longer. The are many Kyoryugers which surprised me! This season is so great which tells me that Dino Charge is gonna suck!

2) Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
By far the most badass I've seen. The season is quite balanced between dark and light. It even has a damn awesome Sixth Ranger which is funny and useful to the Shinkenger. Shiba Takeru, the best Red Ranger ever was a total badass. I f***king loved the soundtracks! It has a great final episode and I missed the season so much that I wanna see so more returns of them.

1) Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
This season is not dark at all. I loved all the characters. Gokaiger are the best TOEI series ever. I love Basco, he is AK badie in Gokaiger.getting Ultimate Powers from past Sentais by force. Captain Marvelous is badass as Takeru is.



No comments:

Post a Comment