Friday 9 May 2014

Top 10 Best Sentai Opening


10) Sun Vulcan OP
The OP is just so old and epic that I want to hear it over and over again! Have you heard Goggle-V OP? Its so like Sun Vulcan but I still prefer Sun Vulcan! 


9) Dynaman OP
The OP is so old and badass espeacially the beginning part before the singer starts to sing.
8) Liveman OP
The OP sounds dark and  awesome and emotional. It really fits to the darkest Sentai season.
7) Jetman OP
The OP so epic and gets me very excited for the season. Telling me that this season rocks!

8) Maskman OP
A badass OP that makes feels this season will be badass. Six Pack XD!
I can't find the OP because its dubbed. I tried to find it and post it.

7) Bioman OP
This OP is very OP! 
6) Timeranger OP
This OP is badass and was singed by a RACIST lady. She was talented in speaking Japenese. Listening to this and I feel watching the whole series again!
5) Gokaiger OP
This OP is AWESOME! Nothing to say about it! I love the instrumental verison Trumpet best!
4) Gekiranger OP
This OP is so chinese that makes me wanna do Kung Fu! XD!
3) Go-Buster OP 1
Not a huge fan of Go-Buster but the 1st OP is so epic than the 2nd one. This OP is trying to attract me to watch but I can't!!
2) Dekaranger OP
The OP was OP the more I hear it! I wanna watch the series again!
1) Shinkenger OP
By far the most OP OP OP OP OP Opening ever! So badass and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment